Kaboose App is the new social media app offering a safe and engaging online platform for young people with Autism to connect with their peers through shared special interests. The significance of having a robust support network shouldn’t be underestimated, with social disconnection leading to a 26% greater risk of premature mortality.
With over 90% of the world’s population using social media and 570 million people aged 13-24 living with Autism, Kaboose App is committed to providing a safe social network for young people to build a supportive tribe. Through innovation, advocacy and coaching, we’re working to make the online world a safer place for everyone’s children.
FIND FRIENDS IN A SAFE WAY
Safety is our number one priority at Kaboose App. With technology and in-app tips, we’re working to create the safest possible online space for our children and teens.
- Compliance with Child Safety Standards Victoria, Australia
- Parental approval for under 13 years
- Verified Identity including Photo ID requirement on profile setup
- Live photo requirement on profile setup
- AI integration that monitors for cyberbullying