The Joseph Varga School is a registered private independent Special Education school for children from 5 to 18 years of age (K-12) with a particular interest in providing educational programs for the individual child. The school is organised so that children in need with learning disabilities, conduct disorders, and/or emotional disturbances can learn in a “safe” and “stimulating” environment.
- Clinical psychologist Individualised programs for the whole child with ongoing assessment and reporting
- Dedicated and caring teachers
- Smart-boards, one to one iPads and laptops
- Positive approach to personal development
- Welcoming, accepting, safe and supporting ‘family’ environment
- Personal development camps
- Small class size